From the bow to the bathing platform, the Sealine F430 is full of exquisite refinements – there’s no more luxurious lifestyle in a 43-footer.
You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to outdoor living, between the cockpit, the bow lounge and the highlight: the flybridge. Measuring 14m2, this holds the class record by some margin. The outdoor grill with wet bar and two refrigerators is always within reach. An optional outdoor galley can also be installed in the cockpit area.
The distinctive hull windows characterise the exterior and brighten the interior with natural light. Ample interior volumes allow up to three full double cabins – or two with a master cabin amidships.
Fine leather, genuine slate wall panels and furniture finished with piano lacquer add to the sense of total luxury.
- Length Overall (Lmax): 13.55 m | 44.5 ft
- Length Overall (Lmax) – ext. platf: –
- Length of Hull (LH): 11.73 m | 38.6 ft
- Beam (BH): 4.20 m | 13.9 ft
- Draught (Tmax): 1.25 m | 4.1 ft
- Air height: 5.37 m | 17.7 ft
- Fuel capacity: 1100 l | 242 UK gal
- Water capacity: 450 l | 99 UK gal
- Displacement: 13.58 t | 13.37 UK t
- CE Category: B
- Max. persons: 12
- Engine: –
- Speed: –
- Engine Standard: 760 hp | 559 kw
- Speed Standard: 52 km/h | 28 knots
- Engine Option: 880 hp | 647 kw
- Speed option: 59 km/h | 32 knots