CRANCHI SETTANTOTTO 78 ft
The 25 metre Settantotto is a grand exhibit, crafted with the utmost attention to detail; a concept of beauty that is both modern and classic, essential but not minimal…timeless. She has a fluid form without distinct edges, conveying a natural sense of balance. The design choices by Christian Grande - who worked closely with the Shipbuilding Research Centre- are not excessive, forced or aggressive. Yet this model exhibits the power that you can expect from any flagship. Her smooth and muscular forms are equipped to take on the sea in any condition: the perfect hull, a tall and splaying bow, and a pronounced gunwale.
Also, the expressive combination of colours used for the structure and superstructure, the latter being visibly lighter, has enhanced the yacht’s sleek and sinuous forms and the feeling of sheer amazement when you discover the spacious environments and generous volumes dedicated to the internal areas, filled with natural light, as can be seen from the symmetrical subtractions in the hull, on the main and lower decks.
- LENGTH OVERALL: 25,15 m / 82 ft 6 in
- HULL LENGTH: 23,26 m / 76 ft 3 in
- BEAM MAX: 5,76 m / 18 ft 10 in
- DRY WEIGHT: 57 000 kg / 125 663 lbs
- FUEL CAPACITY: 5 920 l / 1 302 UK gal / 1 563 US gal
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY: 1 250 l / 276 UK gal / 330 US gal
- WASTE WATER TANK CAPACITY: 500 l / 110 UK gal / 132 US gal
- GREY WASTE WATER CAPACITY: 500 l / 110 UK gal / 132 US gal
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF PASSENGERS: 18 people / 18 persone
- HULL: Aldo Cranchi
- DESIGN: Centro Studi Ricerche Cranchi
- ART DIRECTION: Christian Grande
- CE CATEGORY: A