How Much Do I get?Typically, we pay between 70- 75% of the boats retail value, but for certain models at certain times of the year we can pay more.
What do I have to do?
- Give us a call
- Fill in the form below and wait for our reply
And then we will:
- Contact you with an approximate valuation of the retail price and this therefore gives you an approximate trade purchase price.
- If you want to accept- we will then ask you to scan us copies of your title documents (Builders certificate, VAT invoice, Bills of Sale, Registration document and details of any loans on her)
- We will then email you a firm offer with our terms and conditions (our terms are very simple- we need to inspect the boat and check the engines etc.). We will also confirm the time scale for completion (normally within 7 working days).
- We will then inspect your boat, send you your funds (and settle any loans directly on the boat) and collect the vessel.
- You can then cancel your finance, insurance, berthing, cleaning, servicing etc.