How will you sell my boat?
We have 6 dedicated brokers in 2 locations working 7 days a week to sell your boat!
We have over 5,000 qualified boat buyers on our database that we personally select to broadcast your boat to.
We have thousands of followers on social media and send updates on a daily basis.
We personally select the best websites to broadcast your boat to an international audience. These include BoatShop24, Yachtworld, The Yacht Market and many more specialist sites.
We can offer low-cost storage/berthing solutions. We can also arrange regular cleaning of you boat at either of our marinas when brokering your boat.
We can help by paying in advance for the transport, storage and other charges, which can be deducted from the proceeds at the end sale of the sale.
We have over 30 years' worth of boat sales experience and are considered by many as having one of the best reputations.
What do I have to do?
- Give us a call
- Fill in the form below and wait for our reply
And then we will:
- We will contact you with an approximate valuation of the retail price and confirm our commission rate (this is normally 8% + VAT)
- If you want to accept- we will then ask you to scan us copies of your title documents (Builders certificate, VAT invoice, Bills of Sale, Registration document and details of any loans on her)
- Fill in the brokerage form
- We will arrange the marketing of your boat and get her sold on your behalf!