That’s ‘V’ for ‘verve’! For intuitive manoeuvring and instant acceleration with an amazing 700 hp of outboard power! Or how about ‘V’ for ‘vacation’?
Teak platforms on both sides ensure hours of bathing pleasure in the sea. Large panoramic windows offer unbeatable all-round views. And when you open the glass front, the indoors, and outdoors flow seamlessly into each other, creating an irresistible sense of freedom and comfort all on one level.
‘V’ could also stand for ‘variable’, because you can modify the cabin layout to suit the size of your crew. Create the ideal seating arrangement for any situation.
Or maybe ‘V’ stands for ‘value’ and the sheer quality of the construction and materials. Every facet of the SEALINE C390v is designed to impress. Drive your dream!
- Length Overall (Lmax): 11.99 m | 39.4 ft
- Length Overall (Lmax) – ext. platf: 12.50 m | 41.0 ft
- Length of Hull (LH): 11.00 m | 36.1 ft
- Beam (BH): 3.85 m | 12.8 ft
- Draught (Tmax): 1.19 m | 3.11 ft
- Air height: 3.80 m | 12.6 ft
- Fuel capacity: 900 l | 198 UK gal
- Water capacity: 400 l | 88 UK gal
- Displacement: 10.52 t | 10.35 UK t
- CE Category: B | C
- Max. persons: 10 | 14
- Engine: –
- Speed: –
- Engine Standard: 600 hp | 441 kw
- Speed Standard: 50 km/h | 27 knots
- Engine Option: 760 hp | 559 kw
- Speed option: 63 km/h | 34 knots