CRANCHI T36 CROSSOVER
The T36 Crossover combines the functionality of a Trawler with the adventure of a touring yacht. A boat that combines a dynamic sailing experience with incredible interior comfort.
On deck, the hard top and the extensive sheltered area on the main deck can guarantee comfort at all times. The square deck has a full glass cover offering comfort and protection without blocking natural light and visibility. A glass sliding door closes off this area, making your stay on board enjoyable no matter the latitude, and during the hottest periods throughout the day (thanks to the air conditioning system), or the coldest months.
Natural ventilation and good air circulation are provided by the two bow facing skylights on the hard top: so, when it’s hot, all you need to do is open a skylight for some fresh air.
- LENGTH OVERALL: 11,85 m / 38 ft 10 in
- HULL LENGTH: 9,96 m / 31ft 8in
- BEAM MAX: 3,53 m / 11 ft 7 in
- DRAFT (INCL.PROPS): 1,00 m / 3 ft 3 in
- HEIGHT ABOVE WATERLINE: 4,17 m / 13 ft 8 in
- DRY WEIGHT: 8 500 kg / 18 739 lbs
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF PASSENGERS (AND WEIGHT): 12 (1 475 kg / 3 251 lbs)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 600 l / 131 UK gal / 158 US gal
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY: 190 l / 42 UK gal / 50 US gal
- CABINS: 2/3
- BATHROOMS: 1/2
- SLEEPING ACCOMODATIONS: 4/6
- HULL: Aldo Cranchi
- DESIGN: Centro Studi Ricerche Cranchi
- ART DIRECTION: Christian Grande
- CE CATEGORY: B