Cranchi M 44 HT
What’s the secret behind successful M44 HT sales? It’s simple: this is a real cruise boat. She has an iconic profile, an elegant and functional internal area, and uses every available inch of space efficiently and, most importantly, sailing performance is excellent and fuel consumption is low. To sail well - and with speed - you don’t need excessive horse power.
The soft top guarantees maximum shading in the cockpit and can also be opened fully, transforming the Cranchi M44 HT into an authentic open top. When you feel like being in the shade, the well-insulated sunroof creates a closed, warm space.
The top covers the seating area that extends onto the bow deck, while the kitchen area is located to the left and a chaise longue can be used for sunbathing under the open roof.
The navigation area comprises a state-of-the-art set up, combining analogic instruments with digital monitors.
- LENGTH OVERALL: 13,82 m. / 45 ft 4 in
- HULL LENGTH: 11,99 m - 12,01 m / 39 ft 4 in - 39 ft 5 in
- BEAM MAX: 4,06 m / 13 ft 3 in
- DRAFT (INCL.PROPS): 0,96 m / 3 ft 2 in
- HEIGHT ABOVE WATERLINE: 4,18 m / 13 ft 8 in
- DRY WEIGHT: 10 900 kg / 24 000 lbs
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF PASSENGERS (AND WEIGHT): 12 (1 200 kg / 2 650 lbs)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 940 l / 206 UK gal / 248 US gal
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY: 300 l / 66 UK gal / 79 US gal
- CABINS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- SLEEPING ACCOMODATIONS: 5
- HULL: Aldo Cranchi
- DESIGN: Centro Studi Ricerche Cranchi
- ART DIRECTION: Christian Grande
- CE CATEGORY: B