CRANCHI E26 RIDER
The E26 Rider is an innovative bowrider, equipped with an outboard engine. The stem and fluid lines of the hull convey a sense of sportiness and elegance: a contemporary classic, with a surprising versatility. Day cruiser or luxury tender: it could be either. You could even call her a "luxury day tender”.
The bow deck comprises a lounge area with a floor on the same level as the cockpit. It can be easily and safely reached via an opening in the centre of the boat, even while the boat is moving. Two opposite facing sofas, on either wall, can be used either as seats or chaise-longues.
The distribution of the spaces flow harmoniously through the centre of the boat and the cockpit is the true heart of this yacht: an elegant, and surprisingly spacious, area with functional solutions that offers maximum freedom to those on board. In perfect symmetry, there are two large wall sofas facing each other, while the pilot and co-pilot have swivel chairs that can turn towards the sofas to create an extension of the entertainment area. To the left of the navigation area, there’s a small sink and restroom.
- LENGTH OVERALL: 7,85 m / 25 ft 9 in
- LENGTH OVERALL (WITH ENGINE): 8,10 m / 26 ft 7 in
- HULL LENGTH: 7,80 m / 25 ft 7 in
- HULL BEAM: 2,49 m / 8 ft 2 in
- DRAFT (INCL.PROPS): 0,83 m / 2 ft 8.6 in
- DRAFT (INCL.PROPS): 1,90 m / 6 ft 3 in (WITH ROLLBAR / CON ROLLBAR)
- DRY WEIGHT (WITHOUT ENGINE): 2 000 kg / 4 409 lbs
- DRY WEIGHT (WITH ENGINE 350 HP): 2 300 kg / 5 070 lbs
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF PASSENGERS (AND WEIGHT): CAT. B 10 PEOPLE (1 280 kg / 2 822 lbs)
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF PASSENGERS (AND WEIGHT): CAT. C 12 PEOPLE (1 433 kg / 3 160 lbs)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 280 l / 62 UK gal / 74 US gal
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY: 76 l / 17 UK gal / 20 US gal
- BATHROOMS: 1
- HULL: Aldo Cranchi
- DESIGN: Centro Studi Ricerche Cranchi
- ART DIRECTION: Christian Grande
- CE CATEGORY: B/C