CRANCHI E26 CLASSIC
The E26 Classic is a sporty 8 metre day cruiser, with a unique and sophisticated style: a perfect balance between vintage and contemporary essentiality.
The unique style of this model does not make it any less versatile. Contrarily, the E26 Classic can be both the perfect day cruiser and luxury tender.
This model is particularly traditional, demonstrated by the teak clad bow deck, recalling the classic heritage of wooden boats which acts as a visual counterpoint to the teak-clad stern platform. And of course, innovative and functional solutions are not lacking.
- LENGTH OVERALL: 7,85 m / 25 ft 9 in
- HULL LENGTH: 7,80 m / 25 ft 7 in
- HULL BEAM: 2,49 m / 8 ft 2 in
- DRAFT (INCL.PROPS): 0,95 m / 3 ft 1 in
- HEIGHT ABOVE WATERLINE: 1,60 m / 5 ft 3 in
- DRY WEIGHT (WITHOUT ENGINE): 2 400/2 660 kg / 5 291/5 864 lbs
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF PASSENGERS (AND WEIGHT): CAT. B 10 PEOPLE (1 030 kg / 2 270 lbs)
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF PASSENGERS (AND WEIGHT): CAT. C 12 PEOPLE (1 180 kg / 2 601 lbs)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 270 l / 60 UK gal / 71 US gal
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY: 65 l / 14 UK gal / 17 US gal
- CABINS: 1
- BATHROOMS: 1
- SLEEPING ACCOMODATIONS: 2
- HULL: Aldo Cranchi
- DESIGN: Centro Studi Ricerche Cranchi
- ART DIRECTION: Christian Grande
- CE CATEGORY: B/C