2017 English Harbour 29 Offshore< Back to Listings
£188,315 now reduced to £179,950
Available for immediate delivery ? be ready for the 2018 boating season!
- Free Berth at any MDL Thames Marina from 01 April 18 to 31 March 19
- Free Tank of Fuel
- Full Valet Summer 18
- One Year?s Insurance
- 2018 River Licence
- Full Handover & Tuition
- Part Exchange Available
Representing a huge saving of - £15,625.63
English Harbour 29 Offshore, Volvo D3 200hp diesel, ** PART EXCHANGE available **4 berths in 2 cabins and comes with a great specification including bowthruster, heating inc cockpit, Garmin GPS plotter, Garmin VHF and much more.
A unique combination of outstanding space and practicality, making her a perfect cruiser for coastal, offshore and inland boating - the interior has a light and airy feel from her unique Oak interior woodwork.
English Harbour 29 Offshore Specifications
Four full sized berths in two separate cabins - converted into doubles.
FORWARD area has a u-shaped seating which can be converted into a double berth.
SALOON is spacious offering 6ft 3in headroom and dining for 6 in comfort, ample storage, full length skylight and opening deck hatch, full sized hanging locker, bookshelf.
GALLEY to port with 2-burner gas hob, grill and oven, fridge, s/s sink and storage.
HEADS to starboard with separate shower compartment, toilet to holding tank, wash hand basin with storage under.
MID CABIN with two single berths under cockpit sole that will convert to a double berth, hanging locker.
COCKPIT helm to starboard with single adjustable helm seat, twin pilot seat opposite, sink under pilot, fridge, u-shaped seating with height adjustable, cup holders, side steps to side decks.
- White Hull
- Stainless steel cockpit lighting
- Interior low level mood lighting
- Stainless steel transom ladder
- Stainless steel ensign staff and flag
- 36 litre cockpit fridge
- Height adjustable teak cockpit table
- Cockpit sunbed cushions with three stage table leg
- Electric windlass with galvanished chain and anchor
- Stainless steel anchor and anchor chain
- Electric bow-thruster
- Cabin heating to saloon, aft cabin and heads
- Cockpit heating
- Garmin GPS map 751s
- Garmin 300i VHF and antenna
- 800a inverter/ 35 amp Charger
- Cockpit sink with hot and cold tap (in lieu of locker)
- Sunbrella cockpit cushions and backrest (upgrade)
- Sound system Fusion MS-RA205 stereo TV aerial speakers
- Manual bilge pump
- Log speedometer
- Swimming ladder
- Shore power inlet
- Battery charger
- Hot water
- Cockpit cover
- Bow thruster
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Location: Maidenhead, United Kingdom
- Make: English Harbour
- Model: 29 Offshore
- Name: NEW
- Year: 2017
- Hull Material: GRP
- Length: 8.84m / 29 feet
- Beam: 3.11m / 10.2 feet
- Max Draft: 0.85m / 2.8 feet
- Engine: 1 x Volvo D3
- Fuel: Diesel
- Total Power (hp): 200
Download the quick and full specifications for this boat in PDF format above. Please note that the PDF will open in a new window and will take a short time to download. The version including all boat pictures will take longer.
All quoted fees are approximate and should be confirmed with TBS Boats Bray Ltd. Please use these as a guide only.Additional Purchase Costs Asking Price: £179,950 inc Vat
Survey Lift Fee: £266.80
Survey Fee: £464
Total Purchase Costs: £180,681
Running Costs (based on mooring at Bray)
Mooring Costs: £3,704*
Thames River License: £706**
* Prices are approximate per annum (inc VAT), a fixed quote would be required from the Marina Office
** River License is valid from 1st January to 31st December. There is a 50% reduction for applications after 1st SeptemberGet an Insurance Quote