2005 Broom 39< Back to Listings
***Part Exchange Available***
'Trosa' a Broom 39 KL 2+2 has been used extensively on the Thames with regular trips to the Continent; excellent sea keeping capabilities with two owner's from new with full service records.
Fitted with twin Yanmar (310hp) diesels on shafts, generator and bowthruster; 4 berths in 2 ensuite cabins; Cherrywood interior throughout.
Broom 39 Specifications
- Chartplotter (Raymarine C120) w PC Connection
- GPS (Raystar 120)
- Radome 18in
- VHF & Aerial (Raymarine 240E)
- Rudder Indicator
- Furuno Navtex NX300
- Remote Control Rayline Searchlight
- Generator (4.5kw Fisher Panda)
- Avonite in Galley and both Heads
- Electric Toilets x2
- Additional Extractor Fan & Cupboards above Hob
- Waste Tank w Deck & Underwater Discharge
- Extra Storage under Settees and to side of Beds
- Fresh Water Screen Washers
- Screen Demisters
- Radio - Single CD Player & Speakers w Remote
- TV (Humax LCD) and Booster
- 2 x Spot Lights on the Mast
- Anchor Winch (elec)
- Hydraulic Folding Arch (powered)
- Teak to Helm & Bathing Platform
- Flexiteek to Decks
- Galley and Heads w Teak & Holly Floor
- Washing Machine/Dryer
- s/s Mast on Arch
- Extended Saloon and Cockpit Tables
- 4x Extra Cleats
- Deeper Aft Cabin Wardrobe
- Canopy Straps in material not plastic
- Charcoal Helm Accessories
- Hardwired Lamp in Saloon
- 12v Socket in Cockpit
- Heater Outlet in Helm
- Low Level Cockpit Lighting
- Extra s/s Handrail above Life Ring and above Stairs to Saloon
- Waterproof 240v Socket next to Helm
- Add. 240v Sockets each side to Aft Cabin Bed
- Add. 240v Socket in Saloon
- Extra Hatch in Saloon Floor to access Domestic Batteries
- Blinds to front and Quarterlight Windows in Saloon
- Fender Basket to Stern
- Winter Hood
4 berths in 2 en-suite cabins - Cherrywood interior throughout.
Extended SALOON with large u-shaped settee with an extendable Teak table, chaise longue to port together with large sideboard; wine and glass cupboard, flat screen TV above aft cabin door; blinds to front and quarterlight windows; fixed lamp between saloon and galley with extra sockets near fuse box.
AFT CABIN with a large island berth, 3x wardrobes, drawers and cupboards all round; 2x large aft windows shed light together with side windows and 2x mirrors.
EN-SUITE HEAD with Avonite work surfaces and electric toilet, 240 shaver point and heated towel rail.
Separate SHOWER compartment to starboard.
Large STORE ROOM to port of galley which houses washing machine, several deep shelves and wall hooks.
GALLEY with gas oven/grill and hob, extractor fan, microwave, fridge and double sinks with removable in-fills; shelves under sinks, wall cupboards all round, pan drawer and cutlery drawer.
FORWARD CABIN with twin v-berth arrangement, upholstered headboards and individual reading lights, wardrobe, several drawers and shelves, long mirror, 2x opening roof hatches, 1x with flyscreen.
EN-SUITE with electric toilet, heated towel rail, Teak & Holly flooring and an Avonite work surface, shower attachment and curtain.
- Electric bilge pump
- Teak sidedecks
- Washing machine
- Cockpit cover
- Battery charger
- Cockpit speakers
- Log speedometer
- Tv set
- Cockpit table
- Cd player
- Shore power inlet
- Bow thruster
- Electric head
- Spray hood
- Cockpit cushions
- Manual bilge pump
- Swimming ladder
- Hot water
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Location: Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom
- Make: Broom
- Model: 39
- Name: Trosa
- Year: 2005
- Hull Material: GRP
- Length: 11.89m / 39.6 feet
- Beam: 3.96m / 13 feet
- Max Draft: 1.1m / 3.6 feet
- Engine: 2 x Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Total Power (hp): 620
All quoted fees are approximate and should be confirmed with TBS Boats Bray Ltd. Please use these as a guide only.Additional Purchase Costs Asking Price: £179,950
Survey Lift Fee: £368.00
Survey Fee: £640
Total Purchase Costs: £180,958
Running Costs (based on mooring at Bray)
Mooring Costs: £4,939*
Thames River License: £941**
* Prices are approximate per annum (inc VAT), a fixed quote would be required from the Marina Office
** River License is valid from 1st January to 31st December. There is a 50% reduction for applications after 1st SeptemberGet an Insurance Quote